Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Autumn!

Autumn in Oregon is beautiful. It's crisp but not cold. It's red and orange, but the pines stay green. It's awesome.

Nathan started his new job on Thursday. Just like all transitions, it is laced with challenges. But he gets some great perks, so that's exciting. We went to the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum for free today! It was so cool. The Spruce Goose has been here for a long time now, but this was the first time I'd ever seen it. They have a bunch of the scale models that were used for the film The Aviator. Those were neat too.

We found a lovely apartment. We move in a couple of weeks. I've been shopping my Ikea catalog, making note of all the beautiful furniture I want to buy! There's a deck/balcony. I'm excited to buy some pots and plant some flowers before it gets too cold.

I may have to go back and edit all of my blog entries. I found at least 3 spelling errors and I almost went MAD! I'm a compulsive grammar/spelling checker.

I think privatizing social security is a bad idea. No thank you, John McCain.

It's gym time! Good night and dream well.

No comments: