Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shopping Bliss




Today included an impromptu road trip to Lancaster with Laura to visit and go shopping with Mary.

We arrived just in time for Happy Hour at Applebee's.

After cocktails and buffalo wings, we ventured over to River Valley Mall to explore Steve and Barrys, where we located the best thing to ever happen to clothing in the history of the universe.

Bitten. A clothing line developed by Sarah Jessica Parker. Its catch phrase is "Fashion Is Not A Luxury: It's A Right".

Nothing is over $20.

I bought the best pair of jeans I've found in a long time for $14.98. I could've spent so much money there! The clothes are great, lots of basics that you can put together into totally adorable outfits. At least in my opinion.

I have so much respect for what she's doing. A very high-profile A-List star designing an affordable clothing line. Maybe it doesn't seem this way, but I think it's a great move towards bridging the socio-economic gap.

Check out the Oprah Show featuring SJP on her fantastic clothing.

$15 jeans. I just can't get over it!





Yesh.
- Sir Sean Connery

No comments: